Deterrence in the Nordic-Baltic region [electronic resource] : the role of the Nordic countries together with the U.S. Army / Juha Pyykönen, Stefan Forss
- Pyykönen, Juha
- Carlisle, PA : Strategic Studies Institute and U.S. Army War College Press, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 115 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Forss, Stefan, Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute, and Army War College (U.S.). Press
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "With enhanced cooperation from the U.S. Army, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's Nordic partner nations could combine efforts with each other and with the Alliance to deliver effective and visible regional deterrence against a resurgent Russia in the Nordic-Baltic region. This monograph by two leading Finnish defense academics explores the regional defense environment and optimum roles for the United States."--
- Report Numbers:
- D 101.146:N 75/2
- "June 2019."
Print format not distributed to depository libraries.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 88-115).
View MARC record | catkey: 35212679