The role of sovereign and strategic investment funds in the low-carbon transition
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Development Centre
- "Sovereign wealth funds manage a large share of the world's invested capital. The action or inaction of these funds on climate finance is of crucial importance to the world's ability to reach the goals of the Paris Agreement, and restrain global warming to below 2 degrees Celsius. However, sovereign wealth funds have so far played a very limited role in climate finance. This report provides guidance on how governments can support their sovereign wealth funds in becoming climate-aligned commercial investors. The establishment of synergies between sovereign wealth funds and strategic investment funds can help scale up investments in clean-energy infrastructure."--Back cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 38-40).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online to subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 35226520