Water pollution : law and liability : the edited proceedings of Committee F's 8th Residential Seminar on International Environmental Law : 13-17 June 1992, San Francisco, USA / IBA Section on Business Law, Committee F (International Environmental Law) ; editor, Patricia Thomas
- Conference Author:
- Residential Seminar on International Environmental Law (8th : 1992 : San Francisco, Calif.)
- London ; Boston : Graham & Trotman ; London : International Bar Association, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 376 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Patricia, 1949- and International Bar Association. Committee F--International Environmental Law
- Introduction / Peter Carney -- Approaches to setting of priorities and policies amongst water quality protection and enhancement alternatives : the European community / Glen McLeod -- From flammable to fishable : the story of improving US water quality / LaJuana S. Wilcher -- Water quality regulation on Native American lands / Charlotte Uram and Mary Decker -- The case of the river Rhine : the Rotterdam contribution / Jan M. van Dunné -- Regulation of non-point source water pollution in Scotland / Donald A. Reid -- The Chesapeake Bay : a global model / Ann Powers -- Land-based sources of water pollution : regulation of non-point source pollution in Australia / John Taberner -- Land-based sources of non-point source water pollution : a Canadian perspective / Michael I. Jeffery Q.C. -- US clean water act regulation of point source discharges / Gene A. Lucero and Judith M. Praitis -- Approaches to the regulation of point source water pollution in the South East Asian region / Pakit Kiravanich -- Approaches to the regulation of point source water pollution in France / Pierre Bechmann -- Eighth residential seminar on international environmental law : a judicial perspective / K.F.C. Row -- Citizens' enforcement of the US clean water act / Russell S. Frye -- Enforcement of water pollution control regulations in Australia / Noel Hemmings Q.C. -- Enforcement of water quality regulations in Canada / Thomas R. Lederer and C.W. Daniel Kirby -- Enforcement of water pollution regulations in Spain / Héctor Rodríguez Molnar -- Approaches to enforcement of water pollution control regulations in the UK / Trevor Turtle -- Introduction to San Francisco and environmental issues of current concern / Alan R. Pendleton -- Outline of major laws affecting water quality planning for the Bay-Delta estuary / Barbara J. Leidigh -- New Zealand's new approach to coastal zone management / Derek A. Nolan -- Coastal zone management in Australia : the resource assessment commission coastal zone inquiry / Michael C. Holm -- Groundwater contamination : approaches to the regulation and clean-up in the UK and EC / Theresa Grant-Peterkin -- Regulation and clean-up of groundwater contamination : a Canadian perspective / Roger Cotton.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3526780