Perspectives on company law / edited by Fiona Macmillan Patfield
- London ; Boston : Kluwer Law International, 1995-
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Macmillan, Fiona, 1958- and University of London. Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- [v]. 1. Challenges for company law / Fiona Macmillan Patfield. The response to the report of the Committee on the Financial Aspects of Corporate Governance / Sir Adrian Cadbury. The future of the London Stock Exchange / Peter Gerrard. Capital maintenance / W.J.L. Knight. The legal personality of associations / Harry Rajak. Private property and corporate governance part I : defining the interests / Sheldon Leader. Private property and corporate governance part II : content of directors' duties and remedies / Janet Dine. Corporate rescue procedures : some overseas comparisons / Len Sealy. Insolvency : controlling office holders' actions / Justice Arden. Close corporations and private companies in South and Southern Africa / J.J. Henning. Reforming company law / Judith Freedman
- 9041108521 (alk. paper)
- Essays comprising v. 1 grew out of a series of seminars given at the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 3526856