Core curriculum for pediatric critical care nursing / edited by Margaret C. Slota
- St. Louis, Mo. : Saunders Elsevier, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 889 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Slota, Margaret C. and American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Caring for critically ill children and their families / Jodi E. Mullen and Mary Frances D. Pate -- Pulmonary system / Mary Jo C. Grant and Holly f. Webster -- Cardiovascular system / Louise Callow and Elizabeth C. Suddaby -- Neurologic system / Paula Vernon-Levett -- Renal system / Lisa M. Milonovich and Andrea Kline -- Endocrine system / Deb Templin -- Gastrointestinal system / Sarah A. Martin and Shari Simone -- Hematology and immunology / Kathryn E. Roberts, Debbie Brinker, and Barbara Murante -- Multisystem issues. Multiple trauma / Tracy Ann Pasek and Kimberley Ann Etzel. Toxicology / Rose Ann Gould Soloway. Septic shock / Michelle A. Dragotta, Barbara A. Woodruff, and Debra M. Bills. Burns / Mary Jaco ... [et al.]. Disaster preparedness / Nancy Blake. Initial stabilization and transport / Bradley A. Kuch and Carol A. Singleton.
- "American Association of Critical-Care Nurses."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- BEHREND copy: Purchased with funds from the Verna M. Lombard Library Endowment; 20067.
View MARC record | catkey: 3527662