The Pickwick papers [videorecording] / by Charles Dickens ; 2 Entertain ; produced by Barry Letts ; dramatized by Jack Davies ; directed by Brian Lighthill
- Additional Titles:
- Charles Dickens The Pickwick papers
- New York : BBC Video, 
Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (approximately 350 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Lighthill, Brian, Stock, Nigel, Parnaby, Alan, Swift, Clive, Davis, Carl, 1936-, Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870, BBC Video (Firm), and Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- The ramblings, adventures and travels of the members of the Pickwick Club as they wander about the countryside, getting into trouble wherever possible.
- Related Titles:
- Pickwick papers (Television program : 1985)
- Title from container.
Based on the novel by Charles Dickens.
Originally broadcast on the BBC in 1985.
Special feature: "An audience with Charles Dickens: the trial from Pickwick"--in this 30-minute film, Simon Callow reads from the breach of promise court scene.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Composer, Carl Davis.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Nigel Stock, Alan Parnaby, Clive Swift, Patrick Malahide.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital, MCPS.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Abington copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 3527782