Ecoregions of Oklahoma
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, VA : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 34 x 63 cm, on sheet 90 x 112 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Woods, Alan J. (Alan James)
United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Region VI.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,250,000 ; Albers equal area projection (W 103°00ʹ00ʺ--W 94°25ʹ00ʺ/N 37°00ʹ00ʺ--N 33°37ʹ00ʺ).
- Principal authors, Alan J. Woods [and others].
" ... part of a collaborative project between the USEPA Region 6 [and others]."
On verso: Summary table, characteristics of the ecoregions of Oklahoma.
Includes text, color illustrations, and map of level 3 ecoregions of the conterminous United States.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 9/05/06: http://www.epa.gov/wed/pages/ecoregions/ok_eco.htm#Ecoregions%20denote; current access vial PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3529528