Organisation of elections by an impartial body / Venice Commission
- Conference Author:
- UniDem Seminar (2005 June 24-25 : Belgrade, Serbia)
- Strasbourg : Council of Europe Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- European Commission for Democracy through Law
Council of Europe
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Collection Science and technique of democracy ; no. 41
- The relationship between the independent Swedish election authority and the government, including issues of composition and functioning as well as of activities and competences of the election authority / Kristina Lemon -- Composition and functioning of the electoral administration in Bosnia and Herzegovina / Suad Arnautovic -- Electoral administration in Armenia / Garegin Azaryan -- Transparency and impartiality : activities and competencies of the electoral administration in the pre-election period / Mirjana Lazarova Trajkovska -- Transparency and impartiality of the electoral administration on election day : the importance of the management of the elections and the role of the electoral administrator / Charles Lasham -- Election commissions, transparency and recent election-related developments in Azerbaijan / Mazahir Panahov -- Electoral disputes / Jean-Claude Colliard.
- "This publication contains the reports presented at the UniDem Seminar organised in Belgrade on 24-25 June 2005 by the European Commission for Democracy through Law in co-operation with the Election Commission of Serbia, Transparency Serbia and the Council of Europe Office in Belgrade."--P. 5.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3529921