Reauthorization of the U.S. Department of Justice : Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys, Civil Division, Environment and Natural Resources Division, Executive Office for U.S. Trustees, and Office of the Solicitor General : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, April 26, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 161 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:109-132
Serial no. 109-132 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- United States. Department of Justice—Appropriations and expenditures
- Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys—Evaluation
- United States. Department of Justice. Civil Division—Evaluation
- United States. Department of Justice. Environment and Natural Resources Division—Evaluation
- Executive Office for U.S. Trustees—Evaluation
- United States. Solicitor General—Evaluation
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0031-P.
"Serial no. 109-132."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/19/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:27226.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3530085