The 60th anniversary of the Administrative Procedure Act : where do we go from here? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, July 25, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law
- Additional Titles:
- Sixtieth anniversary of the Administrative Procedure Act
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 127 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0027-P.
"Serial no. 109-133."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/19/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:28907.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3530086