Disabled services in the District of Columbia : who is protecting the rights of D.C.'s most vulnerable residents? : hearing before the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, June 16, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 137 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:D 63/28
Serial no. 109-158 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0025-P.
"Serial no. 109-158."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/26/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:28625.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3530159