Hearing on "you don't need papers to vote?" non-citizen voting and ID requirements in U.S. elections [microform] : hearing before the Committee on House Administration, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, DC, June 22, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 255 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 2007-0028-M, 2007-0001-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 10/4/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:28965.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] U.S. G.P.O., 2006 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 3530161