Interstate Bank building fire, Los Angeles, California (May 4, 1988) / investigated by J. Gordon Routley
- Routley, J. Gordon
- [Emmitsburg, Md.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Fire Administration, National Fire Data Center, [1988?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- TriData Corporation and National Fire Data Center (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- FEM 1.115:022
- Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 21, 2006).
"This is Report 022 of the Major Fires Investigation Project conducted by TriData Corporation under contract EMW-8-4321 to the United States Fire Administration, Federal Emergency Management Agency."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USFA web site. Address as of 9/21/06: http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/tr-022.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3530243