Tax compliance : opportunities exist to reduce the tax gap using a variety of approaches : testimony before the Subcommittee on Taxation and IRS Oversight, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate / statement of Michael Brostek
- Brostek, Michael
- Additional Titles:
- Opportunities exist to reduce the tax gap using a variety of approaches
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-06-1000 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 25, 2006).
"For release ... July 26, 2006."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/25/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d061000t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3530573