Airline deregulation : reregulating the airline industry would likely reverse consumer benefits and not save airline pensions : report to congressional committees
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Reregulating the airline industry would likely reverse consumer benefits and not save airline pensions
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 28, 2006)., "June 2006.", Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-06-630."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/28/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d06630.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3530599