Crafting a modern world : the architecture and design of Antonin and Noémi Raymond / Kurt G.F. Helfrich and William Whitaker, editors
- New York : Princeton Architectural Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 364 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Helfrich, Kurt Gerard Frederick
University of Pennsylvania. Architectural Archives
University of California, Santa Barbara. University Art Museum
- Preface / Julia Moore Converse and Ann Bermingham -- Acknowledgments -- Foreword: belated recognition / Kenneth Frampton -- Introduction: rediscovering Antonin and Noémi Raymond / Kurt G.F. Helfrich, with Mari Sakamoto Nakahara -- Antonin Raymond and the modern movement: a Czech perspective / Christine Vendredi-Auzanneau -- Antonin Raymond in America, 1938-49 / Kurt G. F. Helfrich -- Characters of concrete / Ken Tadashi Oshima -- Portfolio / William Whitaker, with Ken Tadashi Oshima -- Chronology of the Raymonds' lives and careers / William Whitaker -- Selected writings by Antonin and Noémi Raymond -- Selected correspondence of Antonin and Noémi Raymond / Anne Lutun, editor -- List of buildings and projects, 1917-73 / William Whitaker.
- "The Architectural Archives of the University of Pennsylvania, in cooperation with the University Art Museum, University of California, Santa Barbara."
"Published on the occasion of the exhibition Crafting a modern world: the architecture and design of Antonin and Noémi Raymond"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3530717