Experiments and observations on different kinds of air [electronic resource] : By Joseph Priestley,...
- Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804
- London : printed for J. Johnson, no. 72, in St. Paul's church-yard, 1781.
- The third edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 5 unnumbered pages, 324 pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- In this issue the double rule above London on the titlepage consists of two thin rules., Only this volume (vol.1) was published in a third edition.- Later abridged as part of 'Experiments and observations on different kinds of air, and other branches of natural philosophy, ..' (1790)., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Crook, S/458 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN935.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531202