An anatomical exposition of the structure of the human body [electronic resource] : By James Benignus Winslow, ... Translated from the French original, by G. Douglas, M.D. Illustrated with copper plates
- Winslow, Jacques-Bénigne, 1669-1760
- Uniform Title:
- Exposition anatomique de la structure du corps humain. English
- London : printed for A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch, J. Osborn and T. Longman, R. Ware, S. Birt, C. Davis and T. Astley, 1733-34.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes,plates ; 4⁰.
- A reissue of the 1733 edition with a cancel titlepage to vol. 1 dated 1734.
Vol. 2 has the original titlepage in red and black bearing the imprint: printed for N. Prevost, MDCCXXXIII.
Reproduction of original from the Countway Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN1344.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531248