A directory for midwives [electronic resource] : or, a guide for women, in their conception, bearing, and suckling their children. The first part contains. 1. The anatomy of the vessels of generation. ... 9. Of nursing children. To cure all diseases in women, read the second part of this book. By Nicholas Culpeper, ... Newly corrected from many gross errors
- Culpeper, Nicholas, 1616-1654
- London : printed for S. Ballard, R. Ware, S. Birt, C. Hitch, and L. Hawes, and J. Hodges, 1755.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 326, 2 unnumbered pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the Countway Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN2151.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531369