The gentleman's farriery [electronic resource] : or, a practical treatise on the diseases of horses: wherein ... M. La Fosse's method of trepanning glandered horses is particularly considered and improved: also a new method of nicking horses is recommended; with a copper-plate and description of the machine. To which is added an appendix, ... By J. Bartlet, ...
- Bartlet, J. (John), 1716?-1772
- London : printed for J. Nourse; Hawes, Clark, and Collins; S. Crowder; T. Caslon; J. Fletcher; [and 3 in London, and 1 in Eton], 1773.
- The eighth edition, revised.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 370, 10 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN2415.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531411