The mercurial chronometer improv'd [electronic resource] : or, a supplement to a book entituled, An essay, wherein a method is humbly propos'd for measuring equal time with the utmost exactness; ... By the author of that essay
- Clarke, James, of Calne, Wilts
- Uniform Title:
- Essay wherein a method is humbly propos'd for measuring equal time with the utmost exactness. Supplement
- London : printed for J. Morphew, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Preface signed and dated: J. Clarke. Calne, Feb. 15. 1714., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN3848.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531601