New and extraordinary observations concerning the prediction of various crises by the pulse [electronic resource] : independent of the critical signs delivered by the ancients; made by the long experience ... and illustrated with many new cases and remarks. To which are added, some general hints ... By James Nihell, ...
- Nihell, James
- London : printed for John Whiston, Lockyer Davis, and John Ward, 1750.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxviii, 12 unnumbered pages, 153, 15 unnumbered pages ; 8.̥
- With an initial advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the Countway Library of Medicine., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN4762.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531651