A complete collection of the medical and philosophical works [electronic resource] : of John Fothergill, ... with an account of his life; and occasional notes; by John Elliot, M.D.
- Fothergill, John, 1712-1780
- London : printed for G. Robinson, 1782.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xx, 4 unnumbered pages, 80, 65*-*72, 81-661, that is, 637 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, plates : portraits ; 8⁰.
- An additional gathering signed *F and numbered 65*-*72 has been inserted between pp.80-81 completing the text of 'De emeticorum usu in variis morbis tractandis'., P.582 is numbered 582-606; the pagination continues 607-661., With a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN5081.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531684