The navy surgeon; or, practical system of surgery [electronic resource] : With a dissertation on cold and hot mineral springs; and physical observations on the coast of Guiney. By John Atkins, Surgeon
- Atkins, John, 1685-1757
- Additional Titles:
- Navy-surgeon: or, a practical system of surgery
- London : printed for Henry Woodgate and Samuel Brooks, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages, 378, 6 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The unnumbered preliminary leaves contain five leaves of preface, eight leaves of contents, and ten leaves of introduction.
The final leaves contain two leaves of index, one page of errata, and one page of advertisement.
Reproduction of original from the National Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN5253.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531697