A flagellation for a certain apothecary [electronic resource] : with a full refutation of the numerous absurdities lately publish'd in a pamphlet, entitled, An essay on the cure of the venereal gonorrhæa, in a new method; ... In a letter to the author. With an address to the respectable body of apothecaries
- London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Pridden, 1773.
- The second edition, with additions.
- Physical Description:
- iv,46 pages ; 8⁰.
- 'An essay on the cure of the venereal gonorrhœa, in a new method', London 1771, is by William Ellis.
Signed at end: A surgeon.
Reproduction of original from the National Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN6925.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531859