Hartley's theory of the human mind, on the principle of the association of ideas [electronic resource] ; with essays relating to the subject of it. By Joseph Priestley, ...
- Hartley, David, 1705-1757
- Uniform Title:
- Observations on man. Selections
- London : printed for J. Johnson, 1790.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- lxviii, 367, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Contains selections from Hartley's 'Observations on man', edited by Priestley.
Reproduction of original from the Countway Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN7133.
View MARC record | catkey: 3531875