An epitome of the art of navigation [electronic resource] : Containing the doctrine of plain and spherical triangles, ... Together with tables of the sun and stars ... And the logarithm sines and tangents, ... by Henry Gellibrand. Corrected and enlarged with many additions, by James Atkinson, ...
- Gellibrand, Henry, 1597-1636
- Uniform Title:
- Epitome of navigation
- London : printed for Richard Mount, 1712.
- Physical Description:
- 76, 452 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- The logarithm sines and tangents have no pagination and a separate titlepage reading: 'A triangular canon logarithmical: or, a table of artificial sines and tangents, .. With a table of logarithms ..' with the imprint: 'London, printed for R. Mount, 1712'., The register is continuous., First issued as 'Epitome of navigation'., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN9275.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532084