The new practical navigator [electronic resource] ; being an epitome of navigation; ... The thirteenth edition, enlarged, constructed on a new plan, and illustrated with copper-plates. By John Hamilton Moore, ...
- Moore, John Hamilton, -1807
- Uniform Title:
- Practical navigator and seaman's new daily assistant
- London : printed for and sold by B. Law; G. G. and J. Robinson; and the author, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 192, 191-309, 1 unnumbered page;216 unnumbered pages, plates : portrait,illustrations,map ; 8⁰.
- Signatures: pi⁴, A-2Q⁴ ²2A-2X⁴ (2S3 missigned 3S) *2⁴ 2Y-3C⁴., Text continuous despite pagination; the tables are unpaginated and separately signed., With two final advertisement leaves., First published in 1772 as 'The practical navigator and seaman's new daily assistant'., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10303.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532203