Medulla medicinæ universæ [electronic resource] : or, a new compendious dispensatory. Compiled ... for the use of the military hospital abroad, ... By the King's physicians and surgeons, the Surgeon-General, and Apothecary-General, to the Army
- London : printed, and sold by R. Griffiths; J. Swan; and by the editor, at Dr. Garth's Head, 1752.
- The fourth edition, with a large additional appendix.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 226 pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Theobald, John, -1760
- Edited by John Theobald.
Reproduction of original from the National Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10831.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532286