Pharmacopœia officinalis & extemporanea [electronic resource] : Or, a complete English dispensatory, in four parts. Containing I. The theory of pharmacy, ... II. A description of the officinal simples, ... III. The officinal compositions, ... IV. Extemporaneous prescriptions, ... By John Quincy, M.D.
- Quincy, John, -1722
- London : printed for E. Bell, W. Taylor, and J. Obsorn, 1724.
- The fifth edition, much enlarged and corrected. To which is added, an account of common adulterations of both simples and compounds; ..
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 674, 62 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Countway Library of Medicine. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN11354.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532342