A treatise on the structure, economy, and diseases of the liver [electronic resource] ; together with an inquiry into the properties and component parts of the bile and biliary concretions. By William Saunders, ...
- Saunders, William, 1743-1817
- London : printed and sold by J. Phillips; sold also by G. G. and J. Robinson; J. Murray; J. Johnson; and T. Cox, Borough, 1795.
- Second edition. With considerable additions.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xxvi, 261, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Countway Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14038.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532561