A treatise upon indigestion, and the hypochondriac disease [electronic resource] ; and upon the inflammatory and atonic gout; with the methods of cure: together with above fifty-six selected cases, chiefly anomalous, of dyspepsy, hysteria, ... With the treatment of each case; including both medicine and regimen. ... By James Rymer
- Rymer, James, active 1770-1833
- Uniform Title:
- Tract upon indigestion, and the hypochondriac disease
- London : printed for G. Kearsley; J. Evans; T. Thornton; E. Jeffery; and Armitage and Moore, 1789.
- The fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, xxvii, 1 unnumbered page, 239, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- First published in 1785 as 'A tract upon indigestion, and the hypochondriac disease'.
Reproduction of original from the Countway Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14042.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532565