The Buxton manual [electronic resource] : or, a treatise on the nature and virtues of the waters of Buxton; to which is prefixed, an account of the external and internal use of natural and artificial warm waters among the antients. By A. Hunter, ...
- Hunter, A. (Alexander), 1729-1809
- Uniform Title:
- Treatise on the nature and virtues of Buxton waters
- York : printed by G. Peacock; for J. Dodsley, and T. Cadell, London; and sold by P. Moor, Buxton, 1793.
- The fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 63, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- With a final advertisement leaf.
First published in 1761 as 'A treatise on the nature and virtues of Buxton waters'.
Reproduction of original from the National Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN15272.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532688