An account of the efficacy of the aqua mephitica alkalina [electronic resource] ; or, solution of fixed alkaline salt, saturated with fixible air, in calculous disorders, and other complaints of the urinary passages. By William Falconer, ...
- Falconer, William, 1744-1824
- London : printed for T. Cadell, 1787.
- The second edition. With large additions and several new cases.
- Physical Description:
- 126 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the National Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN16142.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532737