The philosophical and mathematical elements of physick [electronic resource] : In two books. The first containing the theory: the second the practice. ... By Archibald Pitcairn, ... Translated from ... the Latin, ... By John Quincy, M.D.
- Pitcairn, Archibald, 1652-1713
- Uniform Title:
- Elementa medicinæ physico-mathematica. English
- London : printed for W. Innys, T. Longman and T. Shewell; and Aaron Ward, 1745.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii,368 pages ; 8⁰.
- A translation of 'Elementa medicinæ physico-mathematica'.
Reproduction of original from the National Library of Medicine.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN20612.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532945