Salivation not necessary for the cure of the venereal disease [electronic resource] : in any degree whatever, and all gleets curable: ... To these are annexed, other particular cases of the venereal disease. Two extraordinary cases of the leprosy, ... By Charles Hales, ...
- Hales, Charles (Surgeon)
- London : printed for J. Almon, 1764.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 66 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the National Library of Medicine. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN21280.
View MARC record | catkey: 3532982