The art of war at sea [electronic resource] ; or, naval tactics reduced to new principles: with a new order of battle. Illustrated with copper-plates. Translated from the French of Viscount de Grenier, ... by the Chevalier de Sauseuil, ...
- Grenier, Jacques-Raymond, vicomte de, 1736-1803
- Uniform Title:
- Art de la guerre sur mer. English
- London : printed for S. Hooper, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- viii,60 pages, plates ; 4⁰.
- A translation of 'L'art de la guerre sur mer', Paris, 1787.
Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN30168.
View MARC record | catkey: 3533249