Euclide's Elements [electronic resource] ; the whole fifteen books compendiously demonstrated. To which is added Archimedes theorems of the sphere and cylinder, investigated by the method of indivisibles. Never before in English. By Isaac Barrow ...
- Uniform Title:
- Elements. English
- London : printed by E. Redmayne, 1705.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 366, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN30345.
View MARC record | catkey: 3533258