The London Medical journal [electronic resource] : for ...
- Uniform Title:
- London Medical journal (London, England : Quarterly)
- [London, England] : [publisher not identified], [<1781-1790]>
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 20 cm (8⁰)
- Additional Creators:
- Simmons, Samuel Foart, 1750-1813 and Society of Physicians
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began: January, 1781; ceased in 1790.
- Publication Frequency:
- Edited by Samuel Foart Simmons.
Issue lacks imprint; place of publication assumed by cataloger; dates of publication from known dates of issues.
Issue and volume numbers given on direction line; issue dates from captions.
Printed in two columns, with continuous pagination in each collected issue volume.
Includes reviews of medical books, medical observations on particular cases and diseases, deaths and promotions of physicians.
Description based on: Vol. IV: no. II (April, May, and June, 1783.); title from caption.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Index Note:
- Last collected volume includes index.
- Complexity Note:
- Collected annually.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- NCBEL, II:1306
Ward, W.S. Index of serials, p. 93-94
Times handlist, p. 45
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCP6037.
View MARC record | catkey: 3533387