The naturalist's, and traveller's companion [electronic resource] : containing instructions for collecting & preserving objects of natural history, and for promoting inquiries after human knowledge in general. By John Coakley Lettsom ...
- Lettsom, John Coakley, 1744-1815
- London : printed for E. & C. Dilly, 1774.
- The second edition corrected & enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 89, 9 unnumbered pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- The titlepage is engraved, with a frontispiece, coloured.
The last four leaves contain an index.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT1143.
View MARC record | catkey: 3533404