A treatise on the mineral waters of Harrogate [electronic resource] : Containing the history of these waters, their chemical analysis, medicinal properties, and plain directions for their use. By Thomas Garnett, ...
- Garnett, Thomas, 1766-1802
- [Bradforth (i.e. Bradford, Yorks.)] : [printed at the office of George Nicholson.] Sold by J. Johnson; T. Knott, London; G. Mudie, Edinburgh; and E. Hargrove, Harrogate, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- x, 168, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf for Mr. Hargrove.
Place and printer from colophon.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT9964.
View MARC record | catkey: 3533682