Three letters on mining and smelting [electronic resource] ; in which a method is laid down, whereby these useful sciences may be greatly improved. To which is added, a fourth letter ; setting forth, a discovery of an easy method to secure ships bottoms from worms. Written by Diederick Wessel Linden, ...
- Linden, Diederick Wessel, active 1745-1768
- London : printed for George Keith, 1750.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 96 pages ; 8⁰.
- With an errata slip pasted on the verso of the titlepage., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT11436.
View MARC record | catkey: 3533764