An appendix to a treatise on the operation for the stone; containing the description of an instrument calculated to improve that operation. By James Earle, Esq. F.R.S [electronic resource].
- Earle, James, Sir, 1755-1817
- Uniform Title:
- Practical observations on the operation for the stone. Appendix
- London : printed for J. Johnson, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21, 1 unnumbered page, plate ; 8⁰.
- Also issued as part of: 'Practical observations on the operation for the stone', 2nd ed., London, 1796., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT22314.
View MARC record | catkey: 3534243