The guardian of health, long-life, and happiness [electronic resource] : or, Doctor Graham's general directions as to regimen, &c. for the cure or alleviation of all nervous, scorbutic, scrophulous, bilious, gouty, and rheumatic diseases, ...
- Graham, James, 1745-1794
- Newcastle upon Tyne : printed by S. Hodgson; and sold by the author; - by Mr. Richardson, London; - Mr J. Guthrie, Edinburgh; and by Mr Cruttwell, Bath, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 29, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT28058.
View MARC record | catkey: 3534415