A catalogue of the British, medicinal, culinary, and agricultural plants, cultivated in the London Botanic Garden. By William Curtis, ... To which are prefixed, proposals for opening it by subscription [electronic resource].
- Curtis, William, 1746-1799
- London : Sold by B. White; Sewel; Robinson; Payne; and Debrett, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 149, 3 unnumbered pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- "In some copies .. C2 (i.e. pp. 19-20) is wanting. The recto of this leaf consists of three 'Conditions' to be observed by subscribers to the garden. A lengthier list of conditions is found on the recto of [A]4 (i.e.p. 7) under the heading 'Terms of subscribing'. The verso of Cz is blank." (Henrey)., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Henrey, 591 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT30208.
View MARC record | catkey: 3534462