A description of the genus Cinchona, comprehending the various species of vegetables from which the Peruvian and other barks of a similar quality are taken. ... To which is prefixed Professor Vahl's dissertation on this genus, ... Also a description, ... of a new genus named Hyænanche: or, Hyæna poison [electronic resource].
- Lambert, Aylmer Bourke, 1761-1842
- London : printed for B. and J. White, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 3 unnumbered pages, 54, 2 unnumbered pages, plates ; 4⁰.
- Dedication signed: Aylmer Bourke Lambert.
The description of the plates is in Latin.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Henrey, 919
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT31686.
View MARC record | catkey: 3534522