Experiments and observations relating to various branches of natural philosophy [electronic resource] ; with a continuation of the observations on air. The second volume. By Joseph Priestley,...
- Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804
- Birmingham : printed by Pearson and Rollason, for J. Johnson, London, 1781.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 11 unnumbered pages, xviii-xx, 408 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- With a list of contents between the preface and the introduction, an "alphabetical index to both the volumes" at the end., A continuation of the three volumes 'Experiments and observations on different kinds of air'., Later abridged as part of 'Experiments and observations on different kinds of air' and other branches of natural philosophy', 1790., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Crook, S/466 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT33846.
View MARC record | catkey: 3534650