The oath taken by the censors, who are the examiners of the college, before the president and the college [electronic resource] : upon the day of their admission into their office
- Corporate Author:
- Royal College of Physicians of London
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1700?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 1/2⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Statute concerning the admission of such as are to be licensed to practise physick
- Imprint suggested by BL (OPAC97).
Includes: "The statute concerning the admission of such as are to be licensed to practise physick.".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), O75D
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT41694.
View MARC record | catkey: 3534964