The study of astronomy, adapted to the capacities of youth [electronic resource] : in twelve familiar dialogues, between a tutor and his pupil: explaining the general phænomena of the heavenly bodies, the theory of the tides, &c. ... By John Stedman
- Stedman, John, teacher of astronomy
- London : printed for C. Dilly, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- X, 154, 1 unnumbered page, plates ; 12⁰.
- P. 153 is a folded table, with catchword for it on pp. 152.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT48756.
View MARC record | catkey: 3535151