Some observations of the power and efficacy of a medicine against loosenesses [electronic resource] : bloody fluxes, &c. By the late Dr. William Cockburn, ... Also cases where the medicine was administred by Mr. John Dove. With an introduction treating of the various powerful properties, and uncommon efficacy of it in many other disorders. Also rules for taking it. By Henry Boësnier de la Touche. ...
- Boësnier de la Touche, Henry
- London : printed for the author, and sold by M. Lewis, 1757.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 48, 8 unnumbered pages, 49-72 pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- With a half-title.
Text is continuous despite break in pagination.
Pp.1-72, including the unnumbered pages, are a reissue of the first edition of the same year.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Medicine, science, and technology series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT53583.
View MARC record | catkey: 3535311